Before you begin to shop or place an order on judsonpress.com, please take note that trade customers (booksellers) must sign in under Trade Services to begin the process. Retail customers, including churches, can proceed as follows.
How to Shop
1. Search: If you know the title, keyword, author name, or ISBN for a resource, use the Search option at the top of the page.
2. Browse: If you're interested in seeing what book topics or categories of resources are available, use our Product Catalog. There you can browse through hundreds of books by subject, as well as a listing of clearance items. You'll also find dated Sunday school curricula specified by age level, and Christian education resources specifically for VBS, Small Groups, and African American and Spanish-speaking churches. The Product Catalog also includes Church Supplies and information about The Secret Place, our daily devotional publication.
3. New Releases and Featured Products: The Judson Press Home Page always has our most recently published titles as well as featured resources often related to seasons, holidays, or news and current events.
4. Best Sellers: If you want to see what others are ordering, check out the Best Seller List where you'll find the year-to-date ranking of the top 20 best-selling Judson Press resources.
5. Special Offers: Our Web Specials section provides a listing of current deals available to online customers only!
6. Top 10 Reasons to Visit the Judson Press Web Site: Check out this list of must-see pages on our site!
How to Order
1. Website Shopping Cart
Once you have added the products you are looking for to your shopping cart, simply click the "Check Out" link at the bottom of the page. The next pages will walk you through entering your billing and shipping address as well as your payment information. The last page will give you an overview of your purchases before you submit your order. Please note: Judson Press ships packages via FEDEX. Fedex cannot track shipments to PO Boxes. Therefore we require street addresses for shipping. We will not be responsible for packages shipped to PO Boxes.
2.Download an Order Form
This order form is for books only. Complete the necessary information and send or fax the order to :
P.O. Box 851
Valley Forge, PA 19482-0851
Web orders must be prepaid with a credit card (Mastercard or VISA) or billed to your Judson Press church account. To activate an existing account or to set up a new one, contact Judson Press customer service with your church name, contact person, mailing address, phone number, and email address of the person placing orders. Send that information to email@example.com via fax to 610-768-2107. We will respond with instructions within 48-hours.
Please note that you must have a web account before activating a Judson account for billing purposes. To set up a web account, click here.
Our customer service representatives are only a toll-free phone call away. Call 1-800-458-3766. Monday - Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. E.S.T. You can also email them at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: Prices are subject to change.